Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scrapbook room wreath

I saw this cute cute little wreath on a blog (I have been looking for the blog to give her credit but can find it again)  also was looking to get instructions on how to make it.  I couldn't quite remember so I improvised it took a few days and a huge mess in the living room, also begging more hot glue from the neighbors but got it done and now its hanging in my office.  There will be a few little touch ups with the hot glue gun when I get more glue and also I would love to spray it with glitter. I used some tattered angle glitter spray and you cant even tell I used it bummer! I have to get my spray glue and my fine grade Martha Stewart glitter out to finish it off.  and P.S. don't worry about the ripped up book it was a trashy novel I bought at the dollar store. he he:)




2 comments:

laura kate said...

I just saw these selling at the beehive bizaar for a hefty price...yours turned out even cuter. love it.

jerseygirl said...

love this, how adorable. You have to tell me how to do it! I have a lot of catching up to do, looks like you guys have been busy...sports...sports....sports....

good job boys!!