Sunday, May 13, 2012

Austin update





Loved talking to Austin on Mothers day!! Oh my sweet boy he looked so great. I sure am proud of him.


 


 Look at these photos of his place so funny and so tinny! Here is his latest letter. He is getting a little more discriptive  maybe by the end of his mission we will get lots of good information.


All right so my first transfer in the field. I was so nerves that I was going to get transferred. We have split ZL's so I'm a greeny living the ZL's life. Pretty nice. Ha-ha actually it’s a lot of work.
Monday. A lot of ball and fun then we taught are investigator Mindy. She just had her baby and she is now just waiting for the okay from the doc. to be baptized. She is eating the gospel up. We showed her the G.C. talk about single mothers it really hit home for her. Because no other church puts so much emphasis on family's as us. She is just golden not much to that.

 Tuesday. was our first full day of study you would think after 4 weeks that we would have done more, but with all the meetings it has just been really crazy. We went to the swartwoods to do some service. He is in a wheelchair and wants his garage clean well that is where we come in. helped him out it took all day and then we had a really good talk with one of our resent converts that is going through some really hard times. We told her that it is not going to be easy. Satan more than ever is going to be breathing down your neck but you just have to stand tall and not to give him an inch. That goes for all of us.
  Wednesday. I meet this deaf person who was Japanese. He is really cool but he would use both English and Japanese sign so it was really hard to understand and teach him so that he would understand. He is smart though so he picked up on what I was saying I could not have been more pleased. Then just a lot of driving to meeting.

Thursday. Was really busy had a lot of apts. and did some tracking down BRITTON ST. we didn't find anyone that was looking to investigate but they were really nice people. Meet with Mindy again she asked us after the lesson if all of  the lessons were going to make her cry. I said "sadly yes they will." ha-ha she is really awesome like I have said before.

Friday. I exchanged with elder frost. He does not like to work so I really had to push him to get out and that is what I did. I almost had to drag him to talk to these people and they were in his area. He is just one of the kids who  is getting a little trunky.  He has 6 months left so I hope that he can make it.

Saturday. We meet these investos about a week ago Paulan and Lorin. They are black and from the Congo, speak French and really interested in the Church. 18 and 19 so cool I can really relate to Paulan and they have really been going well. so on Saturday we meet with them and I asked if they would be baptized they both said yes they just wanted to make sure that their parents would be okay with them go it. They parents are really supportive of their kids so we are hoping that they say they can if not I'm going to be so sad.

Sunday. Our first fast Sunday was really good went to the trimms with some other missionary's and had a little party I have not had that much fun on my mission yet. Taught Mindy again. Trying to get in with her as much as we can so as soon as the doc. says yes she will be. SPISH SPLOSH DUNKED!!!!!!!!. Ha-ha. I know I'm crazy but that is why you all love me.

 Not much to day. Just going to play some FIFA and we maybe are going golfing. I don't know.
LIVE the Life you LOVE. LOVE the Life you LIVE.



Love Elder Inkley.

No comments: