Thursday, August 14, 2008


I am trying so hard to figure out how to blog. It seems so easy and yet my page is so boring compared to other blogs. This is my new resolution, maybe It will be a good journal keeper for me. I just went my 20 th class reunion. 1988 WOW I've changed a little. I wish i still was a size 4 but I'm so glad I don't have that hair! I tried to ride my unicycle to win an ipod touch but alas did not win. This is a list of things i wanted to do after high school


1 go to Hawaii

2 be a Young Ambassador at BYU

3 get married

4 have kids all girls

5 go on a cruise

6 be in the Mo Tab choir

7 live in a huge house

8 get a black jag (the car)

9 go to Paris

10 sing on Broadway


I've done a few things like 1-2-3-4-5- I guess it will take another 20 years to do the rest! well i guess it will give me something to look forward to in the coming years

No comments: