Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Summer is almost over! I don't know if thats good or bad. lets see.

GOOD-1. the kids are out of the house.

2. the kids don't fight if they are not here!

3. I will be able to run erands with out buying a single treat.

4.The house will be quiet if I ever decide to sit down and read.

5.I will be able to talk on the phone without interuption.

BAD-

1.The kids wont be hear to keep me company.

2.Three different schools plus kingergarten my mind might forget when one child needs to go to school or be picked up.

3.How will I ever get to share a bite of candy bar if I don't buy one for my little helper.

4. I will need a new excuse for those phone conversations that have gone on too long.



well we will just have to see if being the choir director, PTA president, taking care of Granny on wedsdays cleaning my house doing V.T. making dinner being an extra secritary for Pro Pay, running all the kids to fall lacrosse and basketball working at the GAP will keep me busy, what do ya think? Like it or not all the kids are in school and this is my life now let see if I like it, and if not, I can always get a real job!

No comments: