Tuesday, September 30, 2008

friends



Friend are the people who know all your faults and still love you!!!!! My friends know all about me and still love me I'm so lucky. I know we all have our little quirks that other people think are annoying, (yes we all have them) but friends love us still or even more because of them.

My favorite times of my week are spent with good Friends. It doesn't matter if we are lunching or talking on the phone or out side by my now dying flowers (so sad) friends help us through all the tough times in our lives. With out them it would be a hard lonely road. so thanks friends you know who you are, neighbors, GAP girls, my click group, the church crowd, the ones from New York to California and every where in between I love you and thank you for being my friend and as James Taylor would say "You've got a friend." ME!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like fun. Wish I could just leave my students alone for a couple of hours so I can go to lunch!! We'll have to when I go off track!

jerseygirl said...

thanks for your input, I'll try it. You have great friends and I know you don't take them for granite! they're lucky to have you too. Have a good week.

Annie said...

I love you too!