Saturday, September 27, 2008

cake flowers



I was looking on all the blogs that I stalk and I was so jealous of Kathryn's cute letters from her kids. I was thinking my kids don"t write me letters. They do draw lots of pictures however. Then Britton gave me this note on my Birthday. This is what it said.


To Mom,

You rock hope you have a rocken B-day hope you hade a good breckfist in bed! me and dad made it. can I have a flower on you cake plase mom!


I want to think he wrote me that birthday card cause he loved me and not for the chocolate mint flowers on my cake.


3 comments:

jerseygirl said...

so cute! and the cake looked soooo good. Now I'm craving chocolate, thanks!

Lisa Cannon said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! He definately wrote the card because he loves you - not because of the cake. Too cute! I want a card from my kids!

Lanae said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the card; those boys are just too cute. Happy B-day!