Monday, November 10, 2008

frightmares, girls and rides oh my!






Lagoon is not my favorite place to hang out however the kids love it. But now that I have discovered frightmares (I went for the first time this year) I love Lagoon OK maybe not love but it was really fun. We went with one of our favorite families in the world, the Stoney's and had so much fun. When we got there Hannah and her friends were going on the sky coaster, a ride that pulls you what looks to be 100 feet in the air and then drops you. It cost 15$ and Austin was like I don't have any money, but when I said I would pay for it he smiled and look a little uneasy. He said he wasn't scared but hey I know he was just putting up a front for the girls. They had so much fun and said they would do it again. I think Austin would say anything to hang out with those 3 cute girls again great odds!






You know me miss MDT I think the best part of the day was when Julie introduced me to the slashers! I know it sound scary with the masks and chainsaws and all but when they start dancing to I'm too sexy for my shirt it was sooooooo funny! I couldn't stop laughing and hey they had some great moves, I did video some of it so I could try them out later!

1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

Have to say Austin, I'm a little jealous. I knew this day would come when your boys would look at other girls besides their Aunt Marcee. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.