Monday, February 16, 2009

Austins first Prom




Austin is 16 and just got asked to Sweet heart prom. The girl is a swimmer on the team with him. Her name is Rachel . she took him to lunch and then to Sanpan for dinner. Off to the Prom they went and we told him to be back by 12:00. So Bry and I were so shocked when he showed up at 10:30 that night, apparently she is not 16 (we didn't know that fact) and her curfew was 10:00. I was pleasantly surprised that he was home so early, to tell you the truth I don't think it even crossed his mind to ask her when she had to be home, and even he was surprised it was so early. they didn't even have time to take pictures I was so disappointed! Good thing I got some of him before he went to lunch and before Prom, she wanted him in black and red. (not my favorite combination)

No comments: