Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lacrosse


Austin and Britton both play lacrosse and both have over lapping game. I love to see my little sweet boys (ya right) getting so aggressive and taking down boys way bigger than them. they have learned how to stick with a sport that beats them up week after week, they practice 3 days a week and play on wed. and Saturdays. they have given up friend time, free time T.V. family parties doing homework late into the night and eating dinner at 9:00 at night. I'm so proud of the commitment they made this year. Its so fun to watch my boys grow up physically and mentally, I know its just going to get harder from here.

1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

I know, it make me want to cry to see how big and grown up they're getting. How awesome that they have something that they love...I wish I could see them play. love you guys