Sunday, July 18, 2010

Amadas shower



I love to give parties, don't get me wrong but I wasn't home all week. I went to my best friends mothers funeral.  It was beautiful and my darling friend is so strong. I can't imagine losing a parent. You never know what the lord has in store for you, so live each day the best you can, find the good be happy and hug your children and husband. Life is short so live it well!  Amanda and Chad will be starting their married lives next month I'm so excited for them. 


I loved giving Amanda a shower and I wish I could have spent more time planning and making it more special for her.  But this will have to do and I think she liked it.  I had most of this from other showers and parties as it look similar to what I have done before. but I love the summer colors and who could not love Gerber Daisy my favorite flower!  We had a light lunch and a desert bar with lots of sugar, what more could you want? 

It was so funny we didn't have the gust bathroom done yet so Bry was the contractor working during the shower, the poor guest if they need to use the bathroom they had to go into our master bedroom to do so.   By an hour in Bry had finished what he was going to do for the day and party just kept going.  It was great to see my cousins and family we don't see each other often enough.  Why does it take a sickness or death to see how much family means to us. I truly love my extended family their all so fun and positive, I'm a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute party! I don't dare let Julia see your cute banners, or I would never hear the end of her begging me to figure out how to make her one. You're banners must stay a secret!