Friday, July 9, 2010

Friends indeed!

As I was trying to organize my hundreds oh wait thousands of photos on my computer (its taken me weeks) I have found tons of picture's of me with my friends. I can honestly say I do have some great friends.  They are there when I'm having a crappy day, week, heck sometimes year!  They bring me Pepsi's when I least expect it!
 They make me laugh so hard that my cheeks hurt and my abs quiver with exhaustion. (great work out) they have the best stories to tell about there family, and it makes mine seem OK in comparison!  They get me out of the house doing things I wouldn't do normally do like get season tickets to seven peaks, and go to women's conferences (who wants to do that stuff alone?)

They take me out on my birthday and buy me lunch and give me fun little gifts that remind me of them every time I look at them! You need friends who treat you special and I have those kind of friends.



I have even made some wonderful friends threw Brys work. I love going to work parties knowing that they will be there, and they will make me laugh and tell me I look fabulous, and we will talk all night catching each other up on what's happening in our families. 
I have friends who have babies and let me hold them and tend them and pretend they are mine!  I feel younger cause I have such fun younger mothers around me keeping me fashionable and up to date on whats new.

I have a sister who if she lived in Utah would be my go to gal but since she's across the country she's my long distant friend who I call when I need a little sisterly love, she is a friend who is stuck with me and can't ever not, be my friend  when I say something to tick her off!
My friends are the best they will do anything for me and of course i would do anything for them. I'm so blessed to have so many friends who push me to be a better person, who love me for who I am, and who no matter what know that I love them!!!!

No comments: