Monday, December 20, 2010

Bryans work party


.








hate the chairs!!!! I wanted to rent some white ones but bry said no.  Next year we will not have these ugly outdoor chairs!!!!

I looked back at all the photos I took through out the years and printed them up.  Some were from 8 years ago.  The couples has so much fun finding their pictures and taking them with them. the sign said "look how far we've come"  however I should have said its been 8 years and we still haven't gone public!!!




I'm so glad this is over!! I think it turned out so well.  The only thing I think I would change is  I needed more money to do exactly what I wanted.  I did this all on a budget (398.00) I could have also used three people to help me out. I did this all by myself with exception of 10 red glittered birds.  I just have to give a shout out to my two dear wonderful darling girlfriends Ashley and Kristi for helping me to set up, for their efforts they get a set of skates to decorate their front doors with.  I all ready have some great ideas for next year (snowflakes) so I need to get a jump on it and buy a ton of crap after Christmas.
ok so this wreath was put together by Ashley I threw all this stuff at her and said I want paper leopard bow like the ones at dear Lizzy and bang this is what I got!  so cute.
I put a few more skates out and some on the other side then sprinkled baby ornaments all around.  I'm bummed that you cant really see my banner "Jingle all the way"  it looked so cute I think I needed to string it from shutter to shutter a little lower so people could see it better it was darling with little jingle bells on each little point. 
these were in my DI pile all green and ugly then I thought I'm decoupaging ornaments skates and clothes pins why not the trees.  they turned out cute and we put them up at the hot chocolate bar.  But for now I'm done I'm done I'm done, now if I can just get my hands on some giant snowflakes for next year......

2 comments:

jerseygirl said...

gorgeous! as always. You really need to start charging!! hope you guys had a great christmas, it was so nice to talk to all the boys...let me know when you're coming!

jerseygirl said...

I looove your blog background and title, how did you do that. I really need to take photography lessons from you as soon as I get a good camera.