Monday, April 18, 2011

B+charmed

Love Love Love this!!!! I just signed up to have all this deliciousness in my possession.  I can't wait your you all to see it.  Charms that you can design your self  jewelry made to your specifications.... there is so much in the catalogue, you can't take it all in..








I get my kit the first of May.  I will be the first consultant for this company in this area and I'm so excited to have a launching at my house this spring.  I'll have the darling owner of the company here and we will all get to say a big Thank You for bring us such affordable glamours boutique jewelry.

P.S. I don't want to brag (ok I do)  but it did design one of the charms and had a hand in designing  all the dangles.  They will launch more product with each catalog and I can't wait to design more charms for the company in the future!

1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

okay, I so, so want to buy something. I don't have a creative bone in my body, you as my sister I don't know how that happened. But you do, so I want what you created, or I just want something so if you have a catelog or can put things on line that would be great. You know my I'm so not a jewelry person. But if you see or have something simple I'll get it for sure. So I'm really excited to see more things. I'm so proud of you, you are so talented and energetic and creative. Can I have half of your energy please, lol!!!