Monday, July 11, 2011

Witney's wedding shower

I just love wedding I love going to them planning them dreaming of decorations for them!!!!  I'm so involved in the decorating of the wedding that i wasn't going to do the shower.  Haylee asked if Ashley and I could help do a few decorations for the tables sooo....

We put our heads together the night before and this is what we came up with.  Ashley's to die for hydrangeas (my favorite flower of all time)  my lanterns and the puffs that we pilfered from the YW in excellence. 

I had some darling vintage photos printed on pearlesent paper and we used her announcements on the puffs wire photo holders.  We added my tulle table cloth that I made for my nieces baby shower and Whits wedding minus the vintage table cloth  and instead used a pink pock-a-dot piece of material Haylee had from a party. 







I love how it turned out and I love all our friends who spent so much time on the food and (cleaning of the house).  Whitney happy wedding shower day!!!!

No comments: