Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My banners

 A "Sweet" little banner I did for a shower's candy bar.
 A wedding name banner for a pioneer wedding. the colors were copper and purple I added a lot of chocolate brown and did the hot chocolate bar in browns and coppers.
 A neighbors 40th banner guys are so hard to do  I wanted so bad to add glitter!!:)
 Ok the Fall banner is on my cute coffee filter wreath I changed out the fourth of July and added Fall, next I have a Halloween one waiting in the wings, he he
 It reads Menu.

 I did this banner for Brys Birthday I think I'll reuse it for Fathers day and any other occasion we want to say Love you DAD!

 Ok not a banner but the  book candle stick was so fun to do I'm going to make two more.
 Back to school banner the kids loved coloring on their own banner with their name and year. love chalk board paper!



Ok so I'm a banner freak!! I love them and have them hanging for every Holiday. 

Please let me make more!!

No comments: