Friday, September 16, 2011

Tanner Alta football



I love Alta High Football Players!!!

 Tanner is such a rock star!!!  He is on the Alta football team, he is a Jr. but plays with who ever is on the field soph. jr. varsity.  He loves to dress for the games.  This week Alta soph. team won 38 to 7 (to Jordan) and after the game they sat up a play and let Tanner run a Touch Down!!  I just stood in the stands crying like a baby...  I wish I had had my camera or knew they were going to do that I would have taken photos of them lifting Tanner on their shoulders, and giving him high fives.  Don't ever let anyone tell you that there are not Angels  among  us!


before the game they do a huddle and Tanner just gets right in the middle of it all :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad that he is having such a great high school experience. Yay for kind kids, we need more of those...