Friday, April 13, 2012

studio 5

So i have never posted a video link I'm still so nontechnical in this department. I better learn soon!!! I looked like a hyper jacked up crafter and my mouth would it not close? I feel the need to tie my hands up so they are not flying all over the screen, (poor camera man).  Other than that I had a blast on the show and cant wait to do it again in May the 21st to be exact!!!

click on this link to see the video. I know there is a better way to do this but not sure how.....
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.ksl.com/video/we.php?v=19959835.mp4" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen>iframe>

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am enjoying the internet. It allows me to watch you share your talents from so far away. In the "olden days" I would have never been able to enjoy the segment.