Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby book shower

I loved every  minute of planing this baby shower.  This baby was 15years in the waiting and B is finally getting her darling little girl in two weeks!!!
Because this little baby waited so long to get here, B has everything she needs. so she decided to have everyone give books and  write a note to the little one inside. Isn't that sweet?

Here are a few things that we did for the shower. first lets talk food.  We had the cutest mini lasagnas that were divine!  Our good friend and fabulous cooking friend Lisa was behind the delightful dinner.  Focacia bread salad and fruit was the main attraction!
We just had water but used my cute mason jars with handles and tied little bows that were made out of hand dyed ribbons, tulle and book paper Oh how I loved drinking out of these!!!



Then there was the dessert table it was the most charming spot of the night.  I had my book paper chandeliers (tutorial coming soon i promise)  and lots of yummy deserts, chocolate moose, lemon tarts, cream brule, peanut butter cups, chocolate Carmel popcorn, enton mess, and granite bakery sugar cookies all home made (except the cookies) I could not stop eating!

 Can you see the cake stand made of book paper with a ruffed book paper charger? isn't that the sweetest thing.  all the platters are also raised up on vintage books.


 Come in.... this is were we put our thank you gifts but alas I did not get a picture of the cute little bags with my pink Tags dang!!!  Inside littel bags were homemade gummy carriage's, Made by Lisa and B and wow they were divine, I mean who makes homemade gummies?????
 Front door greeting.  we are so lucky to be having so many sweet little baby's in the neighborhood!


No comments: