Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Years!! I can't wait to get this year started.  I love all the blogs out there that are choosing a word for the year.  I love the idea of having a word that will inspire me all year. I just didn't want one word so I picked a phrase, Enjoy the Journey,  that's how i end all my letters to Austin and how i want to live my life.

If we can't enjoy what we have now then we will never enjoy it when we get what we think we want.  So i am going to take more time to enjoy, if that means a floor with crumbs and a less than perfect bathroom then so be it!  I know its going to be so hard to let things go but time is racing by and i want to enjoy every minute of it!  so if that little phrase shows up time to time in my decor or on my blog. Its just because I'm needing a little reminder.

So...... enjoy the journey

ps if you want a tutorial on the new years deco go to theglitzypear.blogspot.com

No comments: