Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012







Wow I can't believe that Christmas is over.  Why does it go so fast?  I think my favorite part was talking to Austin.  I loved seeing him on facetime. he looks so old, well he did just turn 20.


I loved Brys Christmas party

I loved spending time with the boys at our night sleeping over in the city

I loved Christmas morning, seeing there faces when my kiddies got just want they wanted.

I love taking it all down and having a fresh slate.

I love the new year and making new goals and starting new.

I have had such a great year, we have had ups and downs moves and fixing uping, but through it all I've had the best family and friends a girl could want.  Here's to 2013

PS if you want to see more of my crafting stuff head on over to theglitzypear.blogspot.com

No comments: