Thursday, March 5, 2009

My little sis

My sister just came out from New Jersey to see us. (I say "us" wishing it was just me but she had to see all her friends mom and dad and the in laws) I wish we had more time to spend with each other. I took her to my favorite little shee-shee store Dear Lizzy and we ate a yummy sandwich and a mint brownie. (then I had to buy another one to take home) Marcee doesn't love to shop so indulging me was so nice! If she lived here we could go shopping all the time, (Maybe thats why she dosn't live here) someday she will return to her roots here in snowy Utah I just know it!
Love you Marcee I will come out soon to NY to see you so have those great little shopping places ready for me. It will only be a few days you can handle a few days of shopping right?:)

2 comments:

Lanae said...

Makes me miss my little sister!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun and you're a great big sis for showing her such a fun time.
Hope all is well with you and the boys!

jerseygirl said...

okay, not the greatest picture of me. I'm so jealous of your thin little face! But I want to say thanks for the fun lunch, treats and presents. You always do so much. I love you and miss you, see you soon I hope!!