Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Wow I'm getting a little lax in my blogging. I have to update a bit more so that you can see I'm truly grateful for my family!!!  I love hosting thanksgiving dinner. I love cooking for it decorating for it having the family over and just  hanging out.

I so wanted a ton of pictures this year so I got my camera out and took some of the table and  then set it down when the family came.  I get so caught up in talking and playing and eating I didn't pick up the camera again till the kids were decorating their gingerbread houses.  my goal this year is to get more candid shots  of the kids, they are growing up and will soon be gone. where does the time go?



I'm grateful for my family, friends, work, brys work, my health, our faith, our neighborhood, my kids friends, our cars and house every thing we have is such a blessing.  I guess I'm just grateful for a lot and just want to say it out loud!!!

No comments: